- 1/2 cup Butter soft
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cup Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
1/2 cup Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour
1/2 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Shredded Coconut
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Butter soft
Steps to Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix until a chunky dough forms. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes with an electric mixer. Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredient to sugar mixture, alternating with buttermilk, until a smooth batter forms.
- Spread batter into prepared cake pan and sprinkle topping evenly over the cake. Bake until a tester comes out clean, 50 – 55 minutes.