Ice cream always brings happiness to those who eat it. Ice Cream is also loved by all ages, from children to oldest. In fact ice cream can be consumed whenever we want even many people still eat ice cream even in winter. But the most perfect time for ice cream is when it is summer or daytime. Ice cream is also made with many flavors and many choices. But among the many ice cream variants, chocolate ice cream is still in first place.
Finding an ice cream seller is not difficult, but when you want to make chocolate ice cream yourself it can be an exciting activity to do with family, especially kids.
- 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, homemade or a high-quality brand
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- The day before making this ice cream, place ice cream maker bowl in freezer to chill properly.
- Add all ingredients to a blender container and blend on high until creamy and smooth (about 1-2 min). Pour into chilled ice cream maker container and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once churned, transfer to a freezer-friendly container and use a spoon to smooth the top. Cover and freeze for a few hours or until firm. Set out for 5-10 minutes to soften slightly before serving.
# Why use coconut sugar? because it is a natural sweetener that is rich in vitamins and minerals, moreover it has low glycemic content so it will be friendlier for people with diabetes (with proper consumption).