Virgin Coconut Oil can help prevent hair loss by reducing the loss of protein from hair and nourishing the scalp. Loss of protein in the hair can lead to thinning hair which can lead to baldness. The absorption of coconut oil also helps keep hair from getting bald. Because coconut oil nourishes hair to the ends of the base of the hair and scalp. Using virgin coconut oil on your hair can be an effective way to prevent hair loss.
Coconut oil is certainly not something that is difficult to obtain, considering that there are many marketplaces that sell virgin coconut oil online. This of course makes the cost of expensive hair care at the salon no longer valid. This is because we can use virgin coconut oil for hair care at home. Using virgin coconut oil for hair care is not difficult. If you want to try it, you can do the following steps.
The steps for using virgin coconut oil on hair:
- Before using virgin coconut oil, wash your hair with a natural shampoo.
- After washing your hair, dry your hair until it is half wet
- Comb your hair neatly and you can see the comb groove
- Drop and spread virgin coconut oil on both palms
- Apply virgin coconut oil to all parts of the hair to the scalp. Repeat this step until the hair looks wetter and shiny
- Then drop 3-4 drops of virgin coconut oil into the part of the hair that has been combed.
- Massage the scalp gently with your fingers and feel the moisture of the coconut oil that coats the scalp. Do this for 5-10 minutes and make sure the coconut oil is evenly coated.
- Cover hair that has been given coconut oil with a head cap for 15-20 minutes. This is done to maximize the absorption of coconut oil into the hair roots and scalp.
- When finished, hair can be washed again using shampoo or simply with warm water.
- Hair will be more shiny and healthy.
Do this hair care step with virgin coconut oil at night to make it more effective. Hair care using virgin coconut oil is not only good for hair and scalp. However, the aroma of virgin coconut oil will help relax the mind from stress and depression.