Maybe you will try to making banana bread this time. We have a secret recipe to make banana bread even more delicious and flavorful. Yes, by replacing the regular sweetener with coconut sugar. Coconut sugar is a sweetener with a unique caramel flavor and can be used as a sweetener in almost all recipes. Made from pure coconut juice makes coconut sugar a better natural sweetener because it contains lots of vitamins and minerals. Today we want to share the recipe for making banana bread with coconut sugar.
2 very ripe bananas
50g melted butter
50g coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda / baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
100g gf self raising (doves farm)
50g coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash up your bananas and mix together your melted butter, coconut sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Separate bowl, mix together your flours, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda.
- Add your dry mixture to your wet mixture and fold it in. Then fold in the sultanas and milk.
- Pour into a lined tin tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
This can be a choice of delicious snacks when watching a movie at home with family. Coconut Sugar Banana Bread is very easy to bake, you can also make it in the morning for school children lunch. If you like sweets more, you can add more coconut sugar to the recipe. happy baking 🙂